Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
Many Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms are specified at class 1000 to 100,000. Particulate is a concern however; contamination, the ability to keep the room clean typically using modular or stick built components with integral cove bases, cove corners, and coved ceilings to maintain a cleanable surface condition is crucial. Biotech and Pharmaceutical cleanrooms tend to be sanitized in different ways and the different products are applicable depending on the sanitization methods employed. Concealed areas for bacterial growth are unacceptable. These rooms typically use technology that allows the seal of the cleanroom to not be broken if sanitation occurs and if filter changes must occur. Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical cleanrooms typically focus heavily on the pressurization control, elimination of cross contamination and filtration of outdoor air as well as indoor air.
Call Us: 508.695.1012
Contact Us Today
⇒ You can also .
View biotechnology and pharmaceutical cleanrooms by Hodess:
- Collagen Matrix, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Community Tissue Services, Kettering, OH
- General Electric R&D Cleanrooms, Niskayuna, NY
- General Electric Healthcare Digital X-Ray Detector Facility, East Greenbush, NY
- Medical Instill Filling Cleanroom, New Milford, CT
- Polytop Corporation, Slatersville, RI
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, West Greenwich, RI