Defense Industry Cleanrooms
The Defense Industry uses cleanrooms for many applications. Some similar to Microelectronic, some similar to Biotech and Pharmaceutical, and some to Medical Device. Applications range from chip making for controls for missiles, radar and electronic components to development of lasers for guidance systems and biological components for vaccines and test agents. Defense Industry cleanrooms typically fall into one of the categories listed above however they also tend to have required high security and closure. Because of the sensitivity of various programs this typically leads to stick-built approach in many Defense Industry cleanrooms to allow for the perimeter to meet the security requirements of the various branches of the government involved.
Call Us: 508.695.1012
Contact Us Today
⇒ You can also .
View defense industry cleanrooms by Hodess:
- BAE Microwave East Cleanroom Upgrade, Nashua, NH
- BAE System Microelectronic Center for Excellence, Nashua, NH
- BAE Systems IR Common Build Phase I, Nashua, NH
- BAE Systems IR Common Build Phase II, Nashua, NH
- Insight Technology, Londonderry, NH
- Raytheon Anechoic Chamber, Andover, MA
- Raytheon ETL SAT Com, Marlboro, MA
- Raytheon Saws Cleanroom, Andover, MA
- University of Maryland, LPS Cleanroom, Baltimore, Maryland