North Attleboro, MA, February 18th, 2010 -Hodess Construction Corporation is being contracted to provide the design build services to renovate 10,000sf of an existing 20,000sf single story building for the manufacturing processes and R&D processes of Collagen Matrix, a pharmaceutical manufacturer located currently in Franklin, NJ. This new project will be located in Oakland, NJ.
HCC’s scope of work will include selective architectural demolition, excluding any structural demolition, including ceilings, drywall partitions, lights, ductwork, sprinklers, doors, etc. HCC will then design new mechanical systems for ventilation, cleanrooms, process systems and electrical systems for the owner’s process equipment installation and laboratory installations.
6,600sf which currently exists as cleanroom will be renovated and updated into new cleanroom space. Perimeter walls and existing walls are to remain, new HVAC, mechanical, electrical and process will be installed. Area will be completely upgraded. 3,300sf of existing laboratory will also be renovated into multiple smaller labs that are currently divided. Perimeter walls will remain, new HVAC, process and electrical will be installed.
HCC will also be responsible for moving all the owner’s equipment from the existing facility to the new facility installing all new equipment and is working with the owner to provide all procedures, commissioning, validation and other documentation they will require for FDA certification.
The start of design is expected to start on site March 1, 2010 and be done by July 31, 2010.
Similar Hodess Projects
- Hodess Construction Corp. awarded Community Tissue Services in Kettering, Ohio
- Hodess Construction to Complete Cleanroom for University of Maryland
- Hodess Construction to Complete Second Job for Insight Technology
- Hodess' Cleanroom at GE Healthcare Achieves LEED Gold Certification
- Hodess' Millipore Mobius II Cleanroom Achieves LEED Gold Certification
- Hodess Cleanroom in GE's Commercial for General Electric Ecomagination.
- Hodess Construction in Building & Construction Magazine (Northeast) for GE Healthcare
- Hodess Construction Completes Project for Hovione
- Hodess Construction to Speak at 2010 Battery Expo in San Jose, CA
- Hodess Construction Completes Millipore Expansion
- Johnson Controls Inc. - Saft- Lithium Ion Battery Plant, Holland, MI
- Hodess Construction in Building and Construction Northeast for a Second Time.
- Grand Opening of Saft's Lithium Ion Battery factory in Jacksonville, FL, built by Hodess Construction Corp.
- Hodess Construction Completes 18,000s/f Mobius II LEED certified cleanroom expansion for Millipore Corporation