North Attleboro, MA, February 8, 2010 – Hodess Construction Corp, a leader in advanced technology construction, has been awarded the cleanroom envelope under Shook Construction for the new Community Tissue Services facility in Dayton, Ohio. Community Tissue Service is a provider of tissue grafts to the medical community. This facility will help Community Tissue Services meet their goal of becoming a forerunner in graft development and biotechnology.
Similar Hodess Projects
- Hodess Construction in Building & Construction Magazine (Northeast) for GE Healthcare
- Hodess Construction to Complete Second Job for Insight Technology
- Johnson Controls Inc. - Saft- Lithium Ion Battery Plant, Holland, MI
- Hodess Cleanroom in GE's Commercial for General Electric Ecomagination.
- Hodess Construction to Speak at 2010 Battery Expo in San Jose, CA
- Hodess Construction to Complete Cleanroom for University of Maryland
- Hodess Construction Completes Millipore Expansion
- Hodess' Cleanroom at GE Healthcare Achieves LEED Gold Certification
- Hodess Construction Completes Project for Hovione
- Hodess Construction in Building and Construction Northeast for a Second Time.
- Hodess' Millipore Mobius II Cleanroom Achieves LEED Gold Certification
- Grand Opening of Saft's Lithium Ion Battery factory in Jacksonville, FL, built by Hodess Construction Corp.
- Hodess Awarded Design/Build Cleanroom and Laboratories for Collagen Matrix in Oakland, NJ
- Hodess Construction Completes 18,000s/f Mobius II LEED certified cleanroom expansion for Millipore Corporation